Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 19 May 2014

Country Girl

Unlike Saturday, today I was able to plant some of my pots! Unlike Saturday, today was a beautiful, sunny 19 degree day!! I think I may have even got sunburned!

I personally am a country girl at heart. I grew up spending summers on my friends' farms. One had cows that needed milking, another had pigs that needed feeding and cleaning out, but when the chores were done - they each had horses that needed riding. I had no problem helping with chores when that was the reward!

Today I am posting a card I completed to include in Kraftin Kimmie Stamps Challenge #230 - Girly Girl. 
To colour match the (paper) doily I dabbed it using ink that matched my colour scheme. The list of products used is below the card.


Card Details

Stamp: Kraftin Kimmie Stamps - Down on the Farm 2
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper - Carta Bella - Giddy Up, Beary Patch - Sanded Boards
Doily - Dollar Store 
Ink (to colour match doily) - Memento - Rose Bud
Sentiment - Cricut - Old West 
Cardstock: DCWC, Michaels

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your day!

2 comments :

  1. This card is adorable!!!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the coloring and this stamp!

    Good luck in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge.

    Also! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps is currently having a Guest Spot Contest...join in the fun!

    Don't Forget...Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps has a new challenge every Wednesday and Saturday...with awesome stamp giveaways and gift cards!

    Becky (www.CardsByBecky.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete