Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 23 May 2014

Make A Wish

Today I am posting a card that I made for a Whimsy Stamps and Inspiration challenge on Facebook. The challenge is Sparkles. 
I will am also posting in Whimsy Monthly Blog Challenge #71 - Two or More Die Cuts.

Personally, I found the challenge to get a picture taken so the sparkles would show up and or not look black! That in itself was truly a challenge. 

I used a Whimsy Wee Stamps called Dandelion Girl. I included glitter on the dandelions which I continued into the inside of the card as well although it's kind of hard to see ...........



Card Details 

Stamp - Whimsy Wee Stamps - Dandelion Girl
Patterned Paper - MME - All Dolled Up
Spectrum Noir Markers
Memento Ink - Black, London Fog
Creative Time Dies - Fun Stitched Edges
Gems - Unknown
Cricut - Elegant Edges Cartridge
Sentiment - ccomputer - Harrington font
Butterflies - fussy cut from MME paper - Dolled Up
Glitter - Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by. Comments are always welcome!





No comments :

Post a Comment