Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 1 September 2014

Kicking Up Leaves - Adore

A couple months ago, one of my favourite stamp artists put out a call for Fall/Halloween/Autumn stamp ideas. I suggested a girl playing with her foal in the leaves. It was released in July and it is available from Whimsy Stamps.

I was honoured when my idea was chosen and have finally had the time to play with the stamp that was created.

I can't wait to play with it some more!


Card Recipe

Stamp: Kicking Up Leaves by Crissy Armstrong
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket
Cricut: Elegant Edges Cartridge
Sentiment: Jenni Bowlin Studio Mini Bingo Cards
Leaves: Recollections Punch
Spectrum Noir Markers: TN2, FS2, FS3, TN9, TN8, TN3, TN6, TN5, GB5, GB7, GB8, GB10, GB11, PP3, PP4, PP5, DG1, DG2, DG4, TB8, TB9, BT9, JG6, GG1, GG3, CT1, CT2, CT4, CG2, EB5, EB7, EB8
Cardstock

Thanks for stopping by. Thoughts and comments are always appreciated.



No comments :

Post a Comment