Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 20 December 2014

No Peeking

Life has been crazy! Just like everyone at this time of year, there are never enough hours in a day! 

Today, I am sharing my card for the challenge over at Your Next Stamp.

The Instalove Polaroid Die has been on my wish list for a very long time and thanks to an early Christmas present I got it - whooo hooo.

I used the polaroid die to create my "window" for my curious little reindeer. 


Card Recipe

Stamp: Believe In The Magic - YNS
Polaroid Die - YNS
Patterned Paper: Handmade Holiday - Simple Stories
Icicle Border - Impression Obsession
Snowflake Border - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Computer generated
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers
Cardstock
Snowflakes: Marvy Punch (small size) 

I chose to use the Sketch for this challenge: 


Thanks for stopping by and remember - no peeking!!!! 

4 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so creative! Love your little window with the reindeer peeking out! Thank you for playing along with our YNS challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeks - oh what fun!!!! Soooo creative and cute and PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at YNS and sharing such a great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, that is SO cute! Love all the snowflakes and icicles! Thanks for playing with us at YNS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and fun card! Thanks for joining our challenge at YNS.

    ReplyDelete