Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 17 January 2015

My Therapist

I had a bit of an unfortunate incident yesterday. I got caught in a sudden down burst of snow and wind and ended up in a complete white out. I couldn't see the front half of my hood! 

I ended up in the ditch - on the wrong side of the road! Thankfully, myself and my truck are fine although I do have a few sore spots today. I needed my "therapist" when I got home last night. He  noticed I'm moving a little slow, he was the biggest cuddle bug ever last night - best! therapy in the world!

This stamp just makes me want to grab this squishy face!

For this card, I knew I wanted to use the plaid paper but didn't have another patterned paper to match - sigh. So I grabbed a paw print stamp, some ink and some cardstock and voila! 

It's hard to tell in the picture but his tag is done with Perfect Pearls to give it a bit of a shine. 



Card Recipe 

Stamp: Brutus - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Cloud 9 and hand made by me
Cardstock, Perfect Pears by Ranger, Pop Dots
Fence die - YNS
Wood Bone: The Stockade
Clear Dots: YNS Gum Drops
Paw print stamp: Bouji
Ink: Color Box, Versa Color
White Marker: Recollections
Sentiment: from my brain and computer generated
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers 


Thanks for stopping bY! Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.

3 comments :

  1. Glad to hear you were OK after your accident Donna, I'm sure it was very frightening for you!
    Fab card, you've used one of my favourite doggies and I love your paw print BG too! Thanks for playing along with us at High Hopes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love winter?!?!?!? Ughhh.... Anyways, I love your card, especially the background paper with all the paw prints--sooooo cute! Nicely colored as well! Thanks for joining us at High Hopes this week and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tip top card! Love the dog and the text, wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete