Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 23 April 2015

Welcome Little One

When I first saw this stamp my first thought was a Mother's Love......

This stamp is called Snuggles and Cuddles from the Spring Is In the Air release at High Hopes.

I thought about doing my card as a Mother's Day Card but chose instead to make it a baby card. I don't have anyone in my life at the moment who is having a baby but you never know when things can change. 






Card Recipe

Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers: DG2 DG4 YG67 (Copic) TN3 TN6 CR2 FS8 CR5 PP1 PP3 PP5 BG5 BG7 BG10 GT1

Patterned Paper: Bundle of Joy - Echo Park
Fishtail Banner: Fishtail banner die - YNS
Sentiment: Computer 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up Mellow Moss
Enamel Dots: Gum Drops - YNS
Crystals: Crystazzi
Pop Dots
Sentiment: Computer generated - Edwardian Script font

Thanks for stopping by! Thoughts and comments are appreciated. 

2 comments :

  1. oh my gosh, what a sweet card and image! and you have put it together so nicely! beautiful coloring as well.

    hope you are having a great day so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love the paper combo and your coloring is so awesome great job Donna!

    ReplyDelete