Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 17 September 2015

Cute Mummy

I can remember trick or treating as a child. We had some very spooky, dark laneways to walk down in our neighbourhood and one house we had convinced ourselves was haunted. That house even had a VERY grumpy, crusty old man that lived there.......you know - the kind nightmares are made of! The man who watched you out the window and had only candle light in the back ground.........YIKES!!!!

Okay - spooky story done!!!! Meet "Mummy"! 

                                                Donna


I made an A2 size card base with black cardstock, then layered different patterned papers. The sentiment is cut from one of my patterned papers. There is some spooky spider web on top of the bottom layer of paper. I finished off my card with some black crystals. It's hard to see in the photo but I used Clear Glossy Accents on the lantern after I coloured it.  

Card Details:
Clear Glossy Accents - Ranger 
Patterned Paper: Spookville, We R Memory Keepers
Mini Spider Web: Dollarama
Black Crystals: Crystazzi Crystals
Sentiment: Spookville - We R Memory Keepers
                  
                                           Spectrum Noir Markers              
                                       Pants: GG1 GG2 GG3
   Shirt: GB3 GB5 GB7
Hair: EB3 EB5 EB8
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 1G1
Cheeks/Mouth: FS8
Bag: TN1 TN2 TN4
Flame: CT4 GB5 OR1
Glow: CT1 CT3 CT4 
Candle: LV1 LV2
Lantern: BG4 BG7 BG9

Thanks for stopping by! Have a spooktacular day! 

1 comment :

  1. I love the spider web detail behind some of the layers! Awesome idea!! You have a very creative mind, I never would have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete