Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 28 February 2016

Home Is...

It's a mild day where I live. Things are melting and spring is in the air! All the ice and snow we got earlier this week is almost gone - whoo hoo!

To avoid the mud for awhile I have retreated to my craft room to make a card a challenge. 






My card features Horse Love, by Crissy Armstrong and it is available at Whimsy Stamps. I coloured my image with alcohol markers and cut it out with a Spellbinders Label Die. I left the cut out in the die and traced the edge with a marker to create the frame around the image. 
I added a banner piece to the top right corner, a flourish stamp and some patterned paper cut with fish tail banner dies. The sentiment was created on my computer, a couple of flowers were added and some gumdrops finish off my card.

Card Recipe
Stamp: Horse Love (Crissy Armstrong) - Whimsy Stamps
Flourish Stamp: Whirly Gigs - Technique Tuesday
Love Me Some Latte Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp
Dies: Build A Banner - Whimsy Stamps, Fishtail Banners - Your Next Stamp, Large Labels - Spellbinders
Patterned Paper: Paper Pizazz (Denim), Bundle of Joy Dots and Stripes, A New Addition - Echo Park
Sentiment: Georgia font - computer
Flowers: Recollections 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bark - Versa Mark
Silver Gel Pen 
Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS7 TB8 BT9 TB9 TN7 TN8 EB8 BG5 BG7 BG10 DG2 TN3 TN6 CT1 CT2 CT4 GB11 PP1 PP2 PP4 

I am entering this card in Whimsy Challenge 91 - Anything Goes

                    Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment