Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 14 February 2016

My Caffeine

I have a confession......I LOVE coffee! I honestly can't start my day without one..or two..or .......well, you get the idea.

When I saw this set from Your Next Stamp, I knew I had to have it. It summed up pretty much how I feel about my coffee. 

I was getting in touch with my CAS (Clean and Simple) side today. It is very cold where I live, our high today was -20 with a feels like temperature into the minus 30's. A perfect day to hide in my craft room don't you think? 



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and cut it out using the matching die that can be purchased for this set. I used a mini heart splatter stamp to add some hearts, added some patterned paper and some gumdrops to finish off my card. The sentiment is part of the stamp set as well. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Coffee Right Meow and Mini Heart Splatter- Your Next Stamp
Patterned Paper: Sunny Days Ahead - Echo Park
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty In Pink - Stampin' Up
Candy Land Glittered and White Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN3 TN6 TN7 EB6 BT3 BT4 BT5 

I hope you are all having a good weekend! We are enjoying a day off for family day in Ontario tomorrow.....hopefully it will warm up a little!

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments :

Post a Comment