Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 1 April 2016

Rock On

Happy April 1 and High Hopes Spring 2016 Collection New Release day! This release is FULL of fun, cute, awesome images - be sure to pop over to the website and take a look. 

My post today features "Rocking Out" and "Rock On". Who knew Gabriel is a drummer and has his very own album too! Today we find him jamming in his warehouse space and having a great time doing it!



This new release also has SVG files (sold separately) for each of the images and sentiments so for this card I could give my manicure scissors a break. After cutting out my image, I coloured it with alcohol markers and mounted it on the background SVG file I had cut. The sentiment is cut out with the SVG files as well. I tore some paper from the So Rad paper pad (Simple Stories) 6x6 collection and added some brick pattern embossed cardstock to give it my "warehouse" feel. A half circle was cut in the top to allow the record inside to peek out. My card is finished off with White, Orange and Blueberry Gumdrops from Your Next Stamp. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Rocking Out (TT025), Rock On (FF005) - High Hopes Stamps
SVG Files - High Hopes Stamps (sold separately)
Brick Pattern Embossing folder - Darice 
Patterned Paper: So Rad - Simple Stories
White, Orange and Blueberry Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

A new month also means a new challenge at One Crazy Stamper. Our challenge for April is Anything Goes. We hope you will join us, we can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to pop by the High Hopes website to see the full new release.



Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!



3 comments :

  1. I want your brain!!!! You always think up the neatest ideas! A record album and cover.... brilliant! This card is sooooo cute, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Cheri said... OMG!! I can't believe that you created an album - I am going to steal this idea because it's so brilliant. The torn bits look so cool :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful job, so talented, and the color is amazing. Wicked! Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete