Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 25 August 2016

Hello Kitty

I am on staycation this week. The weather has been beautiful but today is feeling in to the upper 30's so it is not nice to day to be doing much outside.

It is however, the perfect day to have a little play in my craft room. I have had this stamp for a little while now and I have been itching to play with it. 




After coloring this super cute stamp with alcohol markers I fussy cut it out. I chose to use Happy Summer from Echo Park for my paper. After cutting out my "pieces" I assembled my scene. Some white gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Kitty In The Garden - Crissy Armstrong - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Happy Summer by Lori Whitlock - Echo Park
Dies: Lampost and Fence, Scripty Words Die - Your Next Stamp, 
Head in the Clouds - Die'Sires
White Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp

Spectrum Noir Markers: 1G1 1G2 PP1 PP3 PP5 CR7 CR11 DR6 CG1 DG2 DG4 CT2 CT4 DR5 BT2 GB5

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment