Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 23 October 2016

The Chill Of Winter

Today is cold and dreary where I live so it is the perfect day to escape into my craft room and have some me time. 

I had coloured this super cute digital stamp from Miss Daisy Stamps a little while ago and decided today was the day to get it made into a card. 



I started by printing off my digital stamp and colouring it with alcohol markers. I cut it out using dies from Spellbinders and inked the edges with Antique Lined Distress ink. Some cream cardstock was run through a snowflake embossing folder and all of this was added to a patterned paper background from Echo Park and Simple Stories. The sentiment - also from Miss Daisy Stamps - was printed on cream cardstock and mounted on green to match. The image itself is popped up using some 3D Foam Pop Dots.

My absolute favourite embellishment - enamel dots - finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Digital Stamps: Alannah & Snowball and Snow Hugs 1 - Miss Daisy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Season's Greetings - Echo Park, Classic Christmas - Simple Stories
Dies: Standard Circle and Lacey Circles - Spellbinders
Snowflake Embossing folder - Darice, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger, Cotton Lace - Dollarama, 3D Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: BT2 CR7 CR11 DR6 TN2 TN5 TN7 CG1 DG2 DG3 TN1 EB1 EB2 PP3 PP5 DR2 CT1 CT3 GB11 CT4 GB5 OR1 BGR2 BGR4 BGR5

I am entering this card into the following challenges: 

Miss Daisy Create & Share (FB Group) October Challenge - Use Your Favourite Embellishment.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. 
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments :

  1. Donna this is so sweet! Your colouring is awesome and her little boots look so real! Another great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna love your card and saw it on Miss Daisy F/B group. You may like to enter this in our challenge at Double D which is 'plaids'....xxx  Double D Challenges{DT aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute Donna. Love that image and the warmth you created colouring it up!! Thanks for joining us for our SNOW/SNOWMEN challenge at Holly Jolly. Hope to see you again. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete