Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 28 June 2017

Hang In There

Happy Wednesday One Crazy Stamper fans! Our challenge this month is Anything Goes - have you played along yet? 

My inspiration post for this week has been made for my card stash in case I have a friend who needs a pick me up or some positive words.

 "Juliette's Leap Of Faith" is the star of this card - sometimes you just have to hold your breath, jump with both feet and hope things work out right?! 

The positive thoughts/words come from combining two sentiment stamps - boy do I love my Misti for this! 



After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. I added it to patterened paper from Carta Bella and Doodlebug. 
The sentiment was created using "pieces" of two different sentiments. It took a few tries to get things lined up the way I wanted them - using my Misti to do this was the only way it could have happened! 
A fun circle die cut to break up the background papers, some ribbon and my favourite - gumdrops finish off my card. 

Stamps: Juliette's Leap Of Faith- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hang In There, Don't Worry - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Beach Day - Carta Bella, Fall Friends - Doodlebug
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoMisti, ribbon - stash, stitched rectangle die - YNS, Blue Raspeberry gumdrops - YNS, Circles Galore die - YNS

Spectrum Noir: IG2 IG3 IG5 IB2 IB3 BT7 TN1 EB1 EB2 PP1 


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: June Challenge

 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!

No comments :

Post a Comment