Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 15 July 2017

Goat Your Back

      Welcome to the "So Much Cuteness" new release High Hopes fans!!! 

I had to chuckle as I was colouring this image and putting my card together.
This kid sure seems to be telling quite the story to her parent and sibling.... or is she tattling on her sibling.....I guess we will never know.........

It is my pleasure to introduce you to "Goat Your Back" and the "And Then" sentiment from this new release. 





I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and cutting it out with a stitched oval die. I cut a second oval out of cardstock to put behind the image. It is actually the same size I used to cut out the stamp, so I cut it in half and used it on the edges only just for something different and fun. 
The sentiment was stamped using my Misti and mounted on matching cardstock. 
All of this cuteness is added to patterned paper from Carta Bella. Some fun decorative corners, a matching stitched border, sparkly gumdrops and a cotton last bow finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Goat Your Back - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: And Then- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: It's A Girl, It's A Girl Dots & Stripes - Carta Bella

 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti,  Best Glue Ever - ScraPerfect, Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen, stitched oval die - YNS, corner dies - Whimsy Stamps, cotton lace - stash, fun stitched edge die - My Creative Time Dies, magic pastel sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: IG2 IG3 IG5 BG7 TN1 EB1 EB2 EB6 EB3 EB5 CT1 CT2 CT4 PP1 PP3 DG3 
Copics: E31 E34 E37 C0 

I hope you get a chance to pop by the High Hopes Rubber Stamps website and enjoy all the cuteness in this new release. 


 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: July Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

2 comments :

  1. Wow this is absolutely adorable! Love those cut out corners and strip across your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card, those corner are so cute!

    ReplyDelete