Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 16 July 2017

Stamping Road Trip

Every once and awhile as time and creativity permits, I try to participate in a challenge. 

I have had this stamp from Art Impressions sitting in my "to do" box for a couple of weeks now so I decided to see what the current challenge is on the Art Impressions blog. 

Art Impressions Challenge #212 is Bling, Glitter or Glossy. For me, this was the perfect challenge to finally ink up this stamp! 

I LOVE going on shopping sprees or to a craft show with my crafty girlfriends - there is nothing I enjoy more and we always have way too much fun!!!! Is there such a thing as too much fun?!? 




After colouring my stamps with alcohol markers, I hand fussy cut my images and ran a black marker around the edge to clean up any white I had left behind. I cut my licence plate background out - perfect for a road trip card I thought, and added a few clouds. 

Gold and silver Wink of Stella on their earrings, sparkly silver gel pen on the cars bumpers and door handles, glossy accents on the stop light and some sparkly gumdrops gave me lots of opportunities to meet this challenge. 

I used two more sentiments from this set and added them to a background piece of white cardstock that had been run through an fun embossing folder. I purposely left some white space at the bottom so I could put the sentiment on some flat paper. I popped the main image up using foam pop dots to add a bit more fun to my card.

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Stamping Road Trip - Art Impressions
Patterned Paper: Happy Summer - Echo Park
Sparkly silver gel pen, gold and silver Wink of Stella, Head in the Clouds die - Die'sires, Licence plate die - Quickutz, white gel pen, Ranger Glossy Accents, Powder Puff embossing folder - Couture Creations, 3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, Holly Jolly Sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 BG5 BG7 BG10 TN5 TN9 EB4 CT1 CT2 GY1 TB8 BT9 TB9 EB6 EB3 EB5 CR7 CR11 DR6 1G1 1G2 1G4 PP1 PP3 LY1 LY2 LY3 CG1 DG2 LG3 LG5 
Copics: E31 E34 337 



3 comments :

  1. Once again another awesome design!! Love your colouring and you are the fussy cutting Queen!! Love that licence plate die too! Everything came together perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the sky and cloud background and the whole layout! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions!

    ReplyDelete