Header Mine

Header Mine

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Beautiful Day

Welcome to the new challenge at High Hopes Rubber Stamps! This month we are featuring "My Favourite Things" It can be a favourite food, High Hopes stamp, colour.....anything that is your favourite - how fun is that!?!

My card today features a number of stamps from High Hopes that show some of my favourite things.  I LOVE being on the farm - for me there is nothing like it especially when the hay is being cut - one of my favourite smells even though I won't admit I'm allergic to it! I used to love sitting on a hay bale listening to my horse munch on his hay - he was in his own little heaven when he got his hay and I found the sound of him doing that very calming.






Although I chose to use a boy sitting on the hay bale it gets the idea of one of my favourite things across  
I started by colouring all of my stamps and then hand fussy cutting a couple of them. I used a die to cut some hills which I wanted to look like plowed fields in front of my farm background. Some wood paper was perfect for my little scene and some Nuvo crystal drops were the perfect finishing touch. For me, the sentiment was perfect - sitting on a hay bale at the farm is a beautiful day! 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Bobby Lee, Farm Background, Bale O' Hay - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Have A Beautiful Day - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Fall Is In The Air - Echo Park
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, 3D Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time, Midnight Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops,  Stitched rectangle die - YNS, 

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS5 FS2 TN2 TB8 BT9 TB9 CR7 CR11 DR6 IG2 IG3 IG5 TN4 TN7 TN8 TN3 TN6 TN7 CT1 CT2 GY1 OR1 OR2 CG1 DG2 DG4 EB6 EB5 CG4 DG3 JG6 lG1 TB2 
                                             Copics: E31 E34 E37
                                          
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


1 comment :