Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 September 2017

Half The Fun

With fall comes different responsibilities around the farm. As kids, we often tried to find fun ways to get our responsibilities done - this stamp reminds me of that. I mean what is more fun then a "hay ride" to take a chicken back to it's coop?!? We didn't necessarily always think things through  ......but boy did we have fun getting our work done!





After colouring my stamp with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, I cut it out using a stitched rectangle die. I think the paper from Simple Stories has a country feel to it - perfect for my card. Some twine, punched maple leaves and my fav - gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Hay Ride - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Half The Fun - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Hello Fall - Simple Stories
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  MistiForever In Time pop dots, stitched rectangle die - YNS, twine - Recollections, Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - YNS, maple leaf punch - Recollections

Spectrum Markers: FS2 FS5 TN2 TB8 BT9 TB9 CR7 CR11 DR6 CT4 GB5 OR1 CG1 DG2 DG4 BG5 BG7 BG10 FS8 MB1 MB3 MB4 OR1 OR2 B04 EB6 EB3 EB5 BT4 BT6 BT7 

 Join us for our Fall/Halloween challenge. Here's the link and a few details: September Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

3 comments :

  1. Wow, wow and wow!! What an adorable image! You coloured it brilliantly and those little leave embellishments are adorable! Doesn't get any cuter than this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE, Donna. I was a Guest Designer for High Hopes/One Crazy Stamper and had a lot of fun with the Christmas stamps they sent me. This particular stamp is VERY cute and one I would love. I'd like to invite you to stop by Word Art Wednesday ANY time you can to share in our challenges. they're always Anything Goes, and we offer awesome prizes. I'd really love to have you join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Owner/Operator
    Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete