Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 26 October 2017

Not Even A Moose

T'was a couple months before Christmas and my craft desk is full
of stamps, glitter, cardstock, patterned paper and bling - how bout you? 
This week I would like to introduce you to  Stirrin' Milton

I'm not sure why but Milton just cracks me up!!! Maybe it's those knobby knees.......



After choosing my sentiment I had the Twas the night before Christmas poem going through my head so I decided that I would do a peaceful winter night ink blended background for Milton.......he is in his fuzzy bunny slippers after all! 
I stamped Milton, coloured him with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut him using cuticle scissors. Some navy blue cardstock and glitter gumdrops finish off this simple card layout. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Stirrin' Milton - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Not Even A Moose - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, Broken China, Faded Jeans Distress inks, Cosmic Crush Glitter Gumdrops - YNS, white Gelly Roll pen, White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter Drops

Spectrum Noir Markers: TN1 EB1 EB2 RB1 RB3 RB4 GB5 OR1 CT2 CT1 IG2 IG3 IG5 AG1 AG3 AG4 PP3 CR7 CR11 DR6
                                            
                                       
 I hope you will ink up your favourite High Hopes stamp and come play along in our challenge! Don't have High Hopes Stamps? Click here to get a free digital stamp to play along. 
We can't wait to see what you create! Click here for more details and to come play along!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!


3 comments :

  1. Wow Milton is so cute!! I agree he just makes you giggle! You are the master at blended backgrounds, just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is SO cute and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card Donna. What a fabulous image! X

    ReplyDelete