Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 3 November 2017

Peace, Joy, Love

I hope you have been enjoying this month's digital release from Whimsy Stamps! 
I had the chance to work with "Leap Of Joy". How fun is this reindeer leaping through the air!?! I think it is one of Santa's reindeer practicing for the big night don't you?




I decided to create a fun little scene in a shadow box style card. I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers, added some sparkle with Stickles and Nuvo Gitter Drops and then hand fussy cut him out. I ran a black marker around the edge just to clean up any white I may have missed and to give it a finished look. 

To decorate my shadow box front, I used dies from the Christmas Branches die set and the Build a Poinsettia die set. A stitched border die from the Stitched Border Die Trio was perfect to help make my snow banks. The sky is ink blended with distress inks and a light snow fall was added with a white gel pen. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Leap Of Joy - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir Markers: EB5 TN1 EB1 EB2 TN3 TN6 TN7 JG2 JG4 JG6 CG1 DG2 DG4

Don't forget to come play along in our challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 


2 comments :

  1. Wowzers!!! This is gorgeous and so beautiful put into a shadow box!! You always amaze me my talented friend!!

    ReplyDelete