Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 26 December 2014

Reindeer Training

Yes, I am still sharing Christmas cards lol. As soon as I saw this stamp, I knew I had to have it! 

This stamp is perfect for a very good friend of mine who owns the farm I boarded my horse at. She trains horses as well as the boarding side of the business so she will appreciate the "in training" part of this image. 

The idea for this card has bounced around in my head for quite a while. Thankfully I don't exchange gifts with my friend until after Christmas, which has given me a little time to make sure this card is exactly what I had in my head. I think it may be my favourite of all my Christmas cards this year.

For this card I created the "scene" separately and then fussy cut the image - yes, my cuticle scissors got a work out but I am very happy with how the finished card came out. 

I used pop dots to adhere this cute little guy to the card.



Card Recipe

Stamp: Reindeer in Training by Crissy Armstrong from Whimsy Stamps 
and can be found here
Coloured with Spectrum Noir Markers
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Carta Bella
Snowbank - Creative Time Dies
North Pole stamp: unknown
Trees: Load Up - Your Next Stamp - found here 
Sentiment: Scandi Christmas - Whimsy Stamps - found here
Pop Dots: Forever In Time 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your Boxing Day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment