Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 9 April 2015

My Pony

It's Thursday! and my turn to post on the High Hopes blog.

My post today features My Pony from the Spring Is In The Air March Release. 

This stamp can be used for some many occasions and who doesn't know a horse lover - big or small - who would love this cutie!

I stepped out of my colour comfort zone with this one. My go to colours for "horsey" cards tend to be the neutrals (brown, green, tan etc) but I wanted to try something different.

The inspiration for this paper colour combination came from the "New Release" cover photo on the High Hopes Facebook page. 


Spectrum Noir Markers

Hoof: 1G1 IG4
Mane and Tail: TN3 TN4 TN6
Eye: BG5 BG10
Shoes: TN6 TN7
Horse: TN6 TN7 TN8 EB3
Sky: TB2
Grass: LG1 LG3
Bucket: IG1 IG2 IG5
Pants: TB8 BT9 TB9
Shirt: FS6 CR2 FS8
Bow: TB8 TB9
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 Cheeks: PP4
Flower: CT4 CR2 FS8

Patterned Paper: Kaisercraft (barn board) 
Paper Pizazz (denim), Echo Park (pink) 
Dies: Instalove Polaroid - Your Next Stamp
Border: Spellbinders
Large Leafy Vine: Whimsy Stamps
Flower: Recollections 
Denim Dots: from border cut out 
Sentiment: computer 
White Signo pen (dot on eye)

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Your thoughts and comments are appreciated. 

1 comment :

  1. Love your coloring choice and the paper combo is so adorable. Great job Donna

    ReplyDelete