Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 25 June 2015

Gabriel Loves Baseball

I played a little bit of baseball growing up but my main game was soccer. When I played baseball I was always put in the out field and it was often boring as not many hits travelled that far........so, I stuck with soccer. 

My card today features Gabriel Loves Baseball a new stamp from High Hopes. 




I went looking for an easel card with the base shaped like a diamond because when I think baseball I think baseball diamond.I couldn't find anything so I set about playing around to see what I could come up with. It took a few tries and a few misses but I finally figured out the base. 

I added a handmade "pennant" and some ribbon painted with metallic paint so it looks like the chain link fence usually seen behind home plate. (it's hard to see in the photo)


I coloured Gabriel with Spectrum Noir markers and sponged some ink around him for the sky. I added the sentiment, some tan card stock (to look like sand) and finished it off with some baseball buttons (with the button hole cut off) and some stars. 

Card Recipe

Patterned Paper: Baseball - Recollections
Buttons: Dress It Up Buttons 
  Stars: George and Basic Shapes - Cricut 
Ink: Studio G
Ribbon: my stash
Metallic Paint: Dollarama

Spectrum Noir Marker List
Bat: TN3 TN5 TN7
Skin: FS2 FS3 TN2 1G1
Hair: CT1 CT2 GB11
Uniform & Helmet: DR2 DR1 DR7
Kleats: True Black 
Uniform and Shoes: 1G1 1G2 Blender 

I hope you have enjoyed my post today. Thanks for stopping by! 

                    

No comments :

Post a Comment