Header Mine

Header Mine

Sunday 5 July 2015

Oh Deer - Christmas in July

I have finally had some time in my craft room after a busy couple of weekends with my brother getting married.

Today I am sharing a card I made for the ShowCASe Your Style challenge blog.

Christmas in July is a great theme so I decided to go with it for this card. The bonus is ....... I can say I have my first Christmas card done! Yay me!



I created my background by running the cardstock through my Big Kick in the Snowflake Swirl embossing folder - after I stamped the trees and deer. I also decided to use the indented side of the embossed paper instead of the "puffy" side to add a different texture to my card. I stamped and fussy cut two more deer and popped one of them up with a pop dot. A few crystals finished off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Scandi Christmas - Clearly Whimsy stamps
Ink: Dusk Blue - Martha Stewart, London Fog - Memento 
Snowflake Swirls - Darice embossing folder
Cardstock - Recollections
Pop Dot: 3D Foam - Scrapbook Adhesives
Crystals: Crystazzi Crystals



Thanks for visiting! Have a great day! 


1 comment :

  1. Beautiful card! I love that snowflake embossing folder! One down how many to go?

    ReplyDelete