Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 15 August 2015

Welcome to Paradise

Every once and awhile I get a special request to make a card for someone who a) I really don't know and b) to use a specific picture.

This card felt kind of weird to do - after all, I didn't have to colour a stamp! It was fun to do something different. I had to remind myself that the picture was technically my "stamp" when I was doing the layout. 

The person I did the card for is moving out of the area to a street (I think) called "Paradise". 
The card will be filled with gift certificates and well wishes from all of us in a horse group I belong to. 


Card Recipe
Patterned Paper: Creative Imaginations
Cardstock
Sentiment: Computer - Century Gothic font
Twine: American Crafts 
Eyelets & charms: from my stash
Dies: Fishtail Banner dies - Your Next Stamp

Here's hoping she likes her card! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment