Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 19 December 2015

Grandma's Christmas Card

A couple weeks ago I shared that I have a couple of standing orders from my mom for Christmas cards.

The first card I shared was one I made for her to give to her dear friend. Today I am sharing the second card I made for her for my Grandmother, her mom, who is in her 90's. 

I had to keep the layout simple as Grandma is losing her eyesight so it had to be coloured in somewhat bright colours and have not too much going on with papers and such. I hope I made it in a way she can see and enjoy it. 


Card Recipe
Stamp: Oh Holy Night Nativity Set - KKS
Sentiment: Scandi Christmas - Whimsy Stamps
Stitched Rectangles Die: Your Next Stamp 
Holly Berry Red Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 GB8 GB10 EB5 DG2 TN1 TN4 EB7 CR7 CR11 DR6 

We are actually getting alot of snow here today so it kinda helps put me in the Christmas spirit. It won't last as temps are supposed to go into the double digits next week again but hey, we'll go with it. Maybe I'll go out and build a snowman..... 

Happy crafting friends! 

No comments :

Post a Comment