Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 17 December 2015

Holly Jolly Christmas

My post today introduces you to Candy Cane Snowman. The latest new release Joys of the Seasons is packed full of super cute snowmen! If you love snowmen or if people in your life love snowmen ( I have alot who do!) then this is the release for you! 




I started this card by colouring my image with alcohol markers, fussy cutging it and popping it up with pop dots. I layered patterned paper from Carta Bella and Simple Stories onto my cardstock. It is very hard to see in the picture but I added Clear Wink of Stella to the buckle on his hat and the frame. A polaroid die was the perfect place to add my sentiment - Sm. Christmas Script (051)  (found here)
I finished it off by adding some ribbon from my stash of my favourite - gumdrops!! 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Candy Cane Snowman - High Hopes
Sentiment: Sm. Christmas Script - High Hopes 
Ink: Garden Green - Stampin' Up
3D Foam Squares: Scrapbook Adhesives 
Patterned Paper: Have a Merry Christmas - Carta Bella
December Documented - Simple Stories
Ribbon: from my stash
Die: Polaroid Instalove - Your Next Stamp
Gumdrops - Your Next Stamp 

Spectrum Noir Markers: DR5 DR1 DR7 CR7 CR11 DR6 CG4 DG3 JG6 1G2 1G4 1G7 CT1 CT4 GB5 PP1 PP2 PP4 TB2 TB1 Blender

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment :

  1. Donna this is so cute! I love your layout especially the polaroid die cut and Bingo card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete