Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 14 January 2016

Sending Smiles

Wow I can't believe it's Thursday again - one day closer to Fri-YAY! 

When I see a bunny, I immediately think Easter but I wanted to challenge myself to see if I could come up with something different with this cute Bunny Blooms stamp from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I have a few friends who are going through some not so fun things so I decided to make this a card that will hopefully give one of them a smile when they receive it. 

I love when a stamp can be used a couple different ways. 


I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers and then fussy cut it. It was mounted on patterned paper and a piece of white embossed cardstock. I added a flower from my stash and some glittery gumdrops and it is very hard to see in the picture but the tulips have Clear Wink of Stella on them as well. I added a cotton ball to his tail - just for fun!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Bunny Blooms and Sending Smiles - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: SprinklesSwim Suits - Soak Up The Sun - Carta Bella
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and Marker
Dies: Stitched Rectangle, Journalled Weekly 3X4 die set - Your Next Stamp, Foliage - Spellbinders
Sizzix Embossing Folder 
Ribbon and flower - from my stash, Copic Xpress It, Pop Dots - Forever in Time

Spectrum Noir Markers: PP1 PP2 PP6 1G1 1G3 1G4 BP1 BP2 BP6 LG2 LG3 LG5


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're inspired to find a different way to use a stamp in your stash.  Happy Crafting! 



1 comment :

  1. Donna this is adorable! I just love it too when you can use stamps for multiple occasions! Great card my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete