Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 27 May 2016

Special Request Besties

After my original post of the "My Sunshine" card, I got a special request from a good friend of mine. 
She sent me a photo of her grand daughter with her new kitten and asked me to duplicate this card with colours to match the photo as close as possible. I was honoured! and terrified at all the same time!



Close Up


I wanted to use a different colour combination for her dress this time that would match the blond hair and the more brown/tan coloured cat, so I chose a bright blue. I added white dots to her cheeks and her socks just for fun. With the picture of the grand daughter I had she is young and seems to fun! 

After colouring and fussy cutting my image, I cut out a doily from YNS for the sun. All the edges of the patterned paper from Basic Grey and Forever In Time are inked with pumpkin pie ink from Stampin' Up. American Crafts Twine, a flower from Prima and some sparkly gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Besties (TT028), My Sunshine (HH017) High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Dies: Fishtail Banner - Your Next Stamp, Doily Trio Two Die Set - YNS
Magical Pastel Sparkly gumdrops - YNS, Flower - Prima

Spectrum Noir Markers: FS1 FS2 TN2 FS8 CT1 CT2 CT4 BG3 OR1 EB6 EB3 EB5 1G1 1G4 1G5 
Copics: B00 B02 B05

My friend loves the card and is very excited to give it to her grand daughter... I hope she likes it - gulp! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment