Header Mine

Header Mine

Monday 26 September 2016

Best Gift EVER and Scrapfest Fun!

I have wanted a colour coach for awhile now. It is a series of cards that give different colour combinations that work together for colouring, cardmaking and scrapbooking. It is made by Stampin' Up and retired so very hard to find. 

Sometimes your friends surprise you out of nowhere...
My friend and fellow DT Miss Natalie knew I wanted one and surprised me by making me one.  It is perfect and I was so excited and humbled to receive such an amazing gift.  I will never be able to thank you enough! <3 span="">





Miss Natalie (on the right) and I this past weekend at Scrapfest. She is always full of surprises and super talented. Best gal ever <3 font="">


There is nothing more fun then hanging out with friends at a trade show for the weekend. 
This is Cheri (on the left) and I couldn't have made it through the set up and show with out her! She is super talented and we share a similar OCD (don't ask) <3 font="">


The High Hopes Rubber Stamps and One Crazy Stamper team! 
Love all these ladies! This is family! <3 font="">
No sleep, too much coffee and a whole lotta crazy - fun times! 



Thanks for popping by! Have a fantastic day! 






1 comment :

  1. What an amazing and thoughtful gift from Natalie! She really is a sweetheart! I had a super fun time setting up and doing the show with you too! Love that our "OCD" is so similar....you get me LOL

    ReplyDelete