Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 3 September 2016

Soccer Ball Birthday

I feel like I have my work cut out for me today.  I need to make a Birthday card for my college aged nephew who is going through for Kinesiology.

I don't have a stamp remotely close to anything health wise so I am in a predicament. Drumming fingers.. what to do... what to do....

Light bulb moment - my nephew loves playing soccer - we have had a few good play sessions over they years so soccer theme it is! 

I stepped completely! outside my comfort zone for this card. I usually have to colour something! 


I inked a sunset background for my soccer ball and added some grass and a few birds in the sky with a marker. I also used a black marker to create the black box lines around my image. The sentiment was created on my computer and the inside says "Have A Ball". This is definitely a simple, clean layout for me! and completely out of my comfort zone but I also love a challenge
I just hope he likes it - fingers crossed.

Card Recipe
Sentiment: Calibri font - computer
Ink: Barely Banana, Summer Sun, Apricot Appeal - Stampin' Up! 
Dies: Classic Square - Spellbinders, Soccer Ball - Quickutz, Chunky Grass - Your Next Stamp
Recollections cardstock, black marker

Thanks for popping by! Your thoughts and comments are always welcome!



2 comments :

  1. What's not to like? He's Going to love it! It's a really nice CAS card! Nice to see you out of that box lol!

    ReplyDelete