Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 18 January 2017

Hugs & Kisses

I hope you are enjoying the design teams incredible makes with the new Live Love Laugh release from High Hopes! 

This week I got to play with "Betsy Loves Barney". I had a friend that grew up on a pig farm and we used to have to do the chores every day, twice a day.... and every once and awhile we had to clean out the pens.

Sorry, but I don't remember seeing any pigs in real life that are this cute!!!



I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers then cut it out using a stitched oval die. The background oval was cut out with my Cricut......I wasn't going to use it at first because technically it didn't fit properly. But, I kind of like the look of having some colour peaking out on the ends only for something different so I decided to use it. 
I added my image to patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket and MME. The sentiment was stamped on some matching cardstock and cut to size. Some corner dies, ribbon and gold heart brads finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Betsy Loves Barney (TT071) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Hugs & Kisses (GG010)- High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper:  The Sweetest Thing - MME, Tea For Two - Cosmo Cricket
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoCopic XpressIt cardstock, Quickie Glue pen, brown Staedtler marker, stitched oval die - YNS, heart brads - stash, corner dies - Whimsy Stamps

Spectrum Noir: FS6 CR3 FS8  EB3 EB5 DG2 DG4 CR7 CR11 DR6 1G1 




A new month = a new challenge! Join us for the "Live, Love, Laugh" challenge. Here's the link: January Challenge
There is also a sketch for you to use if you would like. We can't wait to see what you create!



 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!



1 comment :

  1. Now these 2 piggies are super cute and I love how you did the oval offset! Sometimes "mistakes" are the perfect addition to our cards LOL! Another awesome card by you!!

    ReplyDelete