Header Mine

Header Mine

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Spring Is In The Air!

Happy March 1st OCS Fans! A new month means a new challenge and this month it is Anything Goes! so grab your favourite stamp (anything but digital) and come play along! 

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Tink - how cute is he!? I love his name! The stamp name is "Tink Picking Posies" and at the time I was colouring this cutie we were in double digit temperatures and the snow was almost gone! Sure put me in the mood for Spring......minus the mud of course! 




I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers then cut it out using a stitched rectangle die.  I wanted to keep the layout on this one simple so Tink was the main focus so I cut out a flowery border added it to my layout. 

The sentiment was created on my computer and I added some ribbon, a bow, flower and gumdrops to finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Tink Picking Posies (T027) - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Computer - Georgia font
Patterned Paper: It's A Boy Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella, Baby - AC
 Tuxedo Black ink - MementoCopic XpressIt cardstock, Stitched Rectangle die - YNS, flower and ribbon - stash, Love Earth Gumdrops

Spectrum Noir: BG3 BG5 BG7 CG1 DG2 FS6 FS8 CT2 HB1 LV1 HB2 LV2 CT1 CT4


A new month = a new challenge! Join us for the Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link: March Challenge


 Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic day!


3 comments :

  1. Tink is totally adorable Donna. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the stamps your using lately....so many I've never seen! Another adorable card and I love that border die peeking out from under your image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome card, very sweet. Nice border die you used too...Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete