Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 15 June 2017

Make A Wish

How fun is this wishing well! It could be used for a multitude of occasions - I have chosen it to eventually used as a Birthday card (the sentiment will go inside when I need to use the card). 
Growing up we technically didn't have a wishing well but we did have water catch basins to throw stones in to .....until we got caught anyway. The basin was right at the edge of the road so Mom wasn't too happy when she saw us out there





I started by colouring my stamp with alcohol markers and cutting it out with a stitched rectangle die. I used a stitched border die to cut the bottom corner off and put some matching patterned paper in between. The sentiment was a perfect fit in the cut off corner and my Misti made stamping it perfectly much easier! I chose to go with a more simple layout for this one so a couple of matching matts to go behind the image and voila. some ribbon and gumdrops finish it off.

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Wishing Well - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Sentiment Set #1 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Sunny Days Ahead - Echo Park
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti, stitched rectangle die - YNS, stitched border trio die - Whimsy Stamps, white sugar and sparkle gumdrops - YNS, ribbon - stash

Spectrum Markers: 1G1 1G2 1G3 1G4 1G5 TN1 EB1 EB2 CG1 DG2 DG4 1B1 PP1 PP3
Copics: E31 E34 E37

 Join us for our Anything Goes challenge. Here's the link and a few details: June Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!



2 comments :

  1. Wow your wishing well is gorgeous!! Another awesome card my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Cheri, the wishing well is adorable. Love the soft colors you used, great job Donna!

    ReplyDelete