Header Mine

Header Mine

Thursday 24 August 2017

Get Your Happy

I couldn't let the month of sharing some of my favourite things with you without sharing one of my favourite High Hopes stamps with you! 

Classy Clydesdale was in one of the first new releases I got to play with as a design team member. 
Today's card is a reminder to be happy! My horse used to remind me of this every once and a while. If I was too stressed out or he felt I needed a laugh he would always do something to make laugh......like walk over to the garbage can and pull a Tim Horton's coffee cup out of the garbage and stand there bopping it back and forth..........and many more stories believe me! 

Classy Clydesdale just looks so happy and seems to like to have fun so I thought he was perfect for my card. 



This week's card was started by making my background paper. I used some inks from stamping up and my ink blending tool and went to work. I added the mini butterfly ink splatter and cut out my pieces using a stitched rectangle die.
The stamp was coloured and fussy cut a very long time ago - it has been on the corner of my white board watching every move I make but I felt it was perfect for my card this week so voila! 
Some gingham ribbon, a wooden horseshoe and sparkly gumdrops - more of my favourite things finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamps: Classy Clydesdale - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Get Your Happy On - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
 Tuxedo Black ink - Memento,  Misti3D foam pop dots - Forever In Time, ink and ribbon - Stampin' Up, wood horseshoe - Southern Ridge Trading Co., stitched rectangle die - YNS, Ink Blending tool and foam - Ranger, magical pastel sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Markers: IG1 IG3 GB8 GB10 EB5 TN7 TN8 EB8 JG2 JG4 JG6

 Join us for our My Favourite Things challenge. Here's the link and a few details: August Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! 
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment :

  1. Wowzers!!!! You coloured the horse so gorgeously!!!! And that background you created.....amazing!!! You sure hit one out of the park with this card!!

    ReplyDelete