Header Mine

Header Mine

Saturday 10 February 2018

100 % Outrageous Joy

Sometimes you just have to stop and play with one of your favourite stamps right?!  That was the case for me this morning! It is cold and snowy out so I banished myself to my craft room! 

The "Krash The Horse" stamp from Your Next Stamp was one of the first horse stamps I ever bought and I used it to play along in my first ever Your Next Stamp challenge back in 2013. Today I am using the stamp for Sketch and Colour Challenge #82.

This stamp is very near and dear to my heart because it is named after my horse - Krash. He has passed on now but I can say ... he did like to have a bucking fit and kick up his heels now and again - just to keep my on my toes of course....




The Sketch 


I chose to follow the sketch for the challenge and make a fun shaker card. After colouring my stamp with alcohol markers I cut it out using the matching die. 
I cut out my oval shape for the shaker portion of the card and added some fun butterflies using the mini butterfly stamp and some Stampin' Up. I used the same ink to edge all of my card pieces.  I stamped the sentiment and added it to my card. Some twine, a wood horseshoe and my fav gumdrops finish off my card. 

Card Recipe
Stamps: Krash The Horse, Mini Butterfly Ink Splatter - Your Next Stamp
Sentiment: Waddles Rainbow Fun - Your Next Stamp
Ink: Creamy Carmel - Stampin' Up 
Love Me Some Latte gumdrops - Your Next Stamp, 3D Foam Pop Dots - Forever In Time, twine, seed beads, sequins, silver gel pen

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers: GB8 GB10 EB5 EB6 EB3 IG2 IG3 IG5 MB1 MB3 MB4
Copics: RV11 RV32 RV34

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Thanks for stopping by! 




3 comments :

  1. Wow what an incredible card using Krash! I love the shaker element and all your perfect details! You've hit one out of the park with this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was suppose to say: love the cute little wood horseshoe! :)

    ReplyDelete