Header Mine

Header Mine

Friday 2 February 2018

Very Present Gift Bag

I love when you get to play with a new stamp and it brings back fond memories. "Very Present Helpers" from the new digital release did just that for me!

I used to have a cat named Smokey who loved to "help" me wrap presents and tie the bows. I had to double check more then once that he wasn't literally being wrapped in the present.

I used this super cute stamp to make a gift bag and some dies from Whimsy were perfect to make my gift tag. (links below)






I coloured my stamp with alcohol markers, added some glittery stickles to the bow and set it aside. I made my gift bag based loosely on a card purse tutorial I found on Splitcoaststampers. I cut and assembled my bag - paper from the Fantasy Papers 1 digital paper set were perfect. Next I cut my tag shape and added my heart and paw print die and stamped my sentiment. 

Card Recipe
Stamp: Very Present Helpers - Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Everyday Mini Sentiments - Whimsy Stamps
Patterned Paper: Fantasy 1 Papers - Whimsy Stamps
Dies: Furever Friends die set, Stitched Tag dies - Whimsy Stamps


Spectrum Noir Markers: IG2 IG3 IG6 FS6 FS8 HB1 LV1 HB2

Don't forget to come play along in our challenge - click here for details...after you've done your shopping! 

Thanks for stopping! Have a fantastic crafty day! 



1 comment :

  1. You’ve done it again! A totally awesome design with perfect colouring! I just love this set and that stamp is the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete